Woodline Parquetry floors aren’t just designed to impress. Our hardwood flooring is engineered for living – good looking, hard wearing and simple to maintain. What’s not to love?
- Huge range of wood, colours and finishes. Our extensive range of wood options, colours and finishes across eight unique collections means you have more than one thousand different options to choose from.
- A long-term investment that adds value. You will get to enjoy your Woodline Parquetry floor twice over. Firstly, during home ownership and then all over again when it’s time to sell. With the majority of homebuyers dreaming of a wood floor our engineered flooring is an investment that adds long-term value and ticks the “must have” box for prospective purchasers.
- Long lasting. Our low maintenance hardwood floors feature a scratch resistant coating and have been engineered to withstand everyday living. Follow our simple maintenance instructions and your floor will last a lifetime!
- Perfect fit and finish. Woodline Parquetry intelligent engineering means that once installed our flooring will sense and acclimatise to its surrounding environment and create the perfect fit. Because our product is handcrafted with rigorous quality control we guarantee consistency of finish – none of the gaps, bowing, uneven edges or height differences between boards that you get with traditional timber.
- Splash proof and easy to clean. All you need is a vacuum, broom and a mop. Seriously. It’s that simple. However, if over time, the sheen on the floor diminishes due to natural wear and tear from foot traffic, it is easily revitalised using recommended products.
Reduces allergens in the home. Intelligent engineering also means a seamless finish which contributes to a healthier home environment. Unlike timber floors our flooring won’t trap dirt or harbour dust mites and allergens.
Easy to install. Designed to be quick and easy to install you’ll be walking on your Woodline Parquetry floor within 24 hours. No unpleasant chemical smell, no mess, no time-consuming lacquer or days waiting for varnish to dry that comes with the installation of traditional flooring.
Planet friendly. Last but certainly not least, our engineered hardwood floors are environmentally friendly. Our wood is responsibly sourced and certified. It may surprise you to know that we use timber more efficiently, and with less impact on the environment than a traditional timber floor. That’s called planet friendly peace of mind!